• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn/x-trail run Jan 8Th * A.m.

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
Ok here we go!!! back by popular demand!!! Another Cleghorn run!!

the plan:

meet at Mc D's 8 a.m. Jan 8Th
Leave for trail head by 9 a.m.

By suggestion <reed>we are going to run the X-trail first then hit cleghorn ...

should be a bit drier by then last run!!!

this is gonna be a bit more of a challenging run so capable rigs please!!

here's the sign up

1.91Blackbox

i will talk to brad and see if the mighty midget can make it through... after all you are heavily armored lol..

i will talk to brad and see if the mighty midget can make it through... after all you are heavily armored lol..

I have never ran the xtrail so I don't know if his set up will get through. There are a few on here that have and hopefully they will chime in.

here's the sign up

1.91Blackbox
2. bhicks

Mighty midget could do it but he will have to really work at it. I dont think I would recommend it with out at least a lift for him.

Im a maybe, I have a ton of work to do on the jeep and I have to get my winch warrentied out (thankfully fourwheelparts has a good one) BUT I will try and be there

the meet up is at 8 ... not six lol... were not leaving for the trail head till 9 derek

i have a passenger seat brotha.. you need some mod in your diet... its been a bit... i'll even let you drive some of it if you wanna side seat with me. theres always room for the skwerly man in the big black bitch!!!

I wanna go but I still need to buy and install my sye and put the trans/case back in my jeep :(

I wanna go but I still need to buy and install my sye and put the trans/case back in my jeep :(
Get on it Anthony :thumbup:.
Hey, you wheeled that trail before your jeep was very built.What do you think minimum build requirements are for the X Trail ?

Get on it Anthony :thumbup:.
Hey, you wheeled that trail before your jeep was very built.What do you think minimum build requirements are for the X Trail ?

Haha ill try. I think (with the exception of Andy and his stock rig) at least some type of lift and 31's with good tow points will do fine.

Back