• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truckhaven for new years?

Are you going to truckhaven?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chit you need to use my jeep to go there tone..LOL..But then you would cry when you get back in yours..

I crack myself help, no really i do

If I have fuel, I'll be there.

What time are you planning on heading out there?

What is a good time for everyone else? I'm thinking sometime around 9oo-10oo? Is that too early/late?

Hey There Tone, Ive been having one hell of a time with getting my clutch to work, but I battle on and hope to spend at least a full day there with my family, I'll try to get Grandrunner out there too. Hope your holidays went well

Everything good over here Ed hope you had a good one too and hopefully we can get some people to show up this Saturday!

It's time to break something, who's coming with me!? :D

Everything good over here Ed hope you had a good one too and hopefully we can get some people to show up this Saturday!

It's time to break something, who's coming with me!? :D

We can budget the fuel, So We'll be there. Though I may try to avoid the breakage...Thing.:twak:

i don't have to have a red name to be there do i? if all things work out i would like to meet up and go wheeling with you guys on saturday.

My wife and I will be there... just let me know when and where we are meeting up.

Back