• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years hang over run

jeep_zj93

NAXJA Forum User
Ok since it hasnt been started yet and its been talked about a little. Sounds like we have a place (TSF) Now we need to set a time and place to meet.

Im open any time and any place

North Plains is one exit up from where I work, twenty plus miles from home, but worth the detour if thats the meeting point, who all is in for the new years day run?

we should figure out how to combine the after christmas tsf post and the new years day run..looks like the meeting point is shell station at 10am before tsf

I got invited to go with my uncle up there so if you guys go look for me. I'll be there in the red xj with the naxja sticker in the back window :wave1:

we should figure out how to combine the after christmas tsf post and the new years day run..looks like the meeting point is shell station at 10am before tsf

Thats why I had said Shell station at 10am. Figured since its titled Hangover run that any one from the after christmas run would look here. Kinnda shocking that hasnt got much for replys. The 1st is only a week away.

Come on guys, Whos going?

I might be down for this, just depends on how much drinking I do.....

ya after going way over budget for christmas i probably won't know for sure until fri. but as for right now i'm in.

ya after going way over budget for christmas i probably won't know for sure until fri. but as for right now i'm in.

Going way over budget for Christmas is an understatement for me. That and I still have to do something about my shackles from the turkey day run.

So out

Dave

I'm out. Too broke to buy gas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent with Tapatalk from Android
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherokee's eat Taco's

So whats the head count at? 4-5?

Well it sucks but im out. My buddy has been needing a tranny and I just got offered a free good one and I have only this weeked to do it. so cant pass on this deal.

Theres always next time. Have fun every one.

just got "word" from the loggers that are right below 7up. that the snow up there is a little over waist high... as of earlier this week, they havent been up there since monday...

Back