• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its on! Ruffstuff's Inventory Reduction Sale!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User

Its that time again! :D

Every year we have a Year End Inventory Reduction Sale and it only lasts 1 week! I just programmed all the discounts and its ready when you are but ends Midnite on New Years Day so get to it!

Everything but Axle Housings are 20% off. We do this at this time so we don't have to pay too much tax on inventory we carry into the new year so if we run out of something we will honor the price but it will not be made til January 1st so order fast before we start running out! We are about 97% in stock after Holiday sales...Our prices are pretty fair to begin with so this adds up to a serious sale
!
We will be working 7 days a week to get everything shipped quickly with all 12 of us everyday! We will definately fall behind by a few days but the wait is more than worth it at these prices!

The discount code is YEAREND for 20% off!

Awesome timing - just ordered a beadlock kit for the steel rims I got from Santa. Thanks for the great discount.

Ohhhhhh snap, I may need to get me a little something.

Sent you an order thanks for the discount.

is this sale price 20% off the listed price on the web site? or are the prices shown the allready discounted price?

im thinking about buying some of your shackles for my xj. which offset matches the stock shackle?

Well, your leaf springs are 3 3/16" wide at the bushing and the stock shackles are male to female.....................we do not make a stock replacement shackle but if you have changed shackle styles to the stronger open style we can help!

Got my order in, Thanks!

Back