• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years 2010

CherokeeNewbie

NAXJA Forum User
So my plans fell through for new years, anybody going out that has room for one more XJ in the camp, I want to go out just obviously dont want to go out to the desert alone, i know sob story but the group I had plans with arent going anymore so maybe it is time to find a new group. Let me know. thanks guys

Wife and I will be heading out rock hounding south of Blythe. You're welcome to tag along as long as you don't bring children.

My wife and I will either be going to Glamis or takng day runs to the local mountains if we stay close to home. We just don't want to go to Glamis alone so If you or others want to go let me know. If we go to Glamis we may not bring the XJ just our VW sand rail, a quad, and her JK Rubicon.

I will be out at Glamis Sunday-Sunday. I camp next to the canal, on the glamis side. Wont have my jeep, but your more than welcome to hang out.

I appriciate all the offers, wouldn't have much to do in glamis though, nobody going to truckhaven or calico?

I appriciate all the offers, wouldn't have much to do in glamis though, nobody going to truckhaven or calico?

The Bakersfield Trailblazers will be out at Calico. Good group of (old) guys.

Ok it is official I am going to calico, anybody that would like to join is invited, I got campsite 109,108 and 107 so get one v close to thoes if you want to meet up

Back