• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the best quick disconnects?

I would say the best is no bars, you don't have to get out and disconnect them. I ran the RE and liked them, only reason I don't use them anymore is one side fell off one day...

yeah when to comes to disco's ... they all serve the same purpose.. just buy what you can find cheapest...

They are all different, Mine will lift a rear tire at intersections with my re lift, my cousins rc lifted rig you barely notice its not there

I had the REs on my TJ. very nice/expensive. Now I have the RC on the XJ after not running any for 3 years. When I went to the 35s and took the overload leave out I'd the S10 pack and moved to SD it was a little shady driving around town. Didn't really worry about it too much when I lived in the desert. Anyway they are 70 shipped and disconnect just as easy as the JKS or RE but half the price. Decent quality too.

A couple of 10mm wing nuts is the cheapest, and the easiest, quick disconnects. If you add a 1/2" pin to the bottom, after knocking out the bolt, you have the simplest and easiest and cheapest disconnect available. What makes the wing nut easier to use than any aftermarket disconnect is that you don't have to be perfectly flat to get them on, if you're off a little you can still get the wing nut on.

JKS

although the Goat makes a good suggestion if you want to do it on the cheap.

Back