• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Press regulator vacuum line

DieselSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a source for the stock line? Neither of my local dealerships can even find the part in their system. I could ghettofab something but I like the look of the stock one. It would be easy if they used the same size fitting at each end.

Thanks!

071.jpg

Heres the whole front vac harness, the FPR line comes with. If all you need is the one line, buy some elbows and fab it yourself, not really ghetto fab as it's just a vac line with some elbows.

Did I miss where he posted up the year/engine?

Heres the whole front vac harness, the FPR line comes with. If all you need is the one line, buy some elbows and fab it yourself, not really ghetto fab as it's just a vac line with some elbows.

LOL that would have been perfect for my 1988 (I *was* like you!). Need the 1991 version. Searching Napa now...without much luck.

Ok.

If all you need is the FPR piece I would buy a length of high-temp nylon hard line and patch it in with rubber vacuum line on both ends. You can usually find the 90 degree vacuum line elbows in the HELP section of most parts stores.

Good luck.

Back