• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best AND cheapest adjustable tracbar?

Best and cheapest don't really work together when it comes to most things especially jeep parts but as for the best I run a Rubicon Express HD track bar and bracket setup and it's been very reliable, zero issues with it in the 3 or 4 years that I've had it so far and the flex joint is adjustable as well as easily rebuildable so that works for me. If you want cheap go with Rusty's or Rough Country but I wouldn't call them the best by any means.

Used parts in good condition are cheaper than new. Install fresh bushings and use new hardware. Try the For Sale section, maybe somebody is upgrading.

Cheap parts are cheap for a reason.

Iron Man 4x4 Fab.

x2 I just bought one two weeks ago and I was very impressed with the quality and believe me when I say this thing is BEEFY!!

x2 I just bought one two weeks ago and I was very impressed with the quality and believe me when I say this thing is BEEFY!!

x3 Just bought one last week, installing today! I really have no clue how you would bend/break one of these?! Pretty sure the axle mount/axle would break in half longgggg before the actual track bar did. Good deal too. They have free shipping on orders over $100. So, for $189.00 you get a big !@%! track bar AND a double sheer mount! I'm very impressed and haven't even installed it yet!

I run an RE HD and haven't had any issues with it and feel it's a great product for the money, my choices would be between RockKawler and RE.

rock krawler is the best bargain out there

most other bars use stock size bolts.

rock krawler gives you a larger diameter bolt upgrade for less than the price of other trackbars using the 10mm stock bolts.

i dont remember exactly but its in the realm of 9/16" to 5/8" bolts. you wont have any issues with them.

re also offers a 1/2" bolt upgrade, but you also pay for it...

rock krawler is the best bargain out there

he went with rusty's

Why ask for advice if you don't plan on taking it? Gotta agree with the others here, the Rock Krawler track bar is the best value out there (note I did not say best and cheapest). I have compared it to others and it is the thickest and heaviest one I have seen and the price is very comparable to others like the Rustys trackbar. Plus as mentioned before it uses better hardware. My Rock Krawler trackbar is one of the last things on my Jeep I would expect to fail and trust me you do not want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken track bar.

I ordered it because the steel and construction looked like the others ive seen. Price seemed good so I bought it.

But if the thing is gona be a ticking time bomb im going to send it back. What breaks though? Thickness of steel seems in line with others ive seen.

I saw a post about rustys not being the "best" but no one said it was gona turn my truck into a death trap. I did a lift because I needed springs and shocks anyway, not because im in the woods every weekend.

Honestly I was pissed looking at my crooked axle.

Thats why I didnt spring the cash for a super dooper one.

Back