• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy from Whittier

94sport

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, I ran into the group that did Cleghorn on Saturday at McDonalds. I thought the toys for tots donation was a cool thing to do. I hope to join in on future runs although my XJ is roll over RED :eek:! Louie

i remember you ... welcome to the forum.... it was good to meet new faces... i'm planning on setting up another cleg run after the holidays... maybe you could join on that one... we would run the off shoots and have a more challenging run...

i remember you ... welcome to the forum.... it was good to meet new faces... i'm planning on setting up another cleg run after the holidays... maybe you could join on that one... we would run the off shoots and have a more challenging run...

What offshoots? the ones that we aren't suppose to be one? I thought they closed the fun stuff.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Been over this a few times, guess folks just dont care :(

If you're going to be a retard and wheel illegally, please do not post about it in our forums. :/

If you're going to be a retard and wheel illegally, please do not post about it in our forums. :/

I kinda have to agree with Cal. I woudn't go posting stuff like that on this site. Now if there are offshoots that are legal that we don't know of then i guess but as far as i know, any "challenging" offshoots were closed and not part of the trail. People have done lots to keep our trails open and going off the trails is what gets them shut down.

:thumbup:

there are some off shoots that were left open and are LEGAL to wheel .. says the rangers!!!! so i dont know what you guys are trippin on... if you don't believe then dont show at the run..... when we have it...

the notches were closed and the longer side trail was closed but the small hill climbs and short off shoots were left open to run!! so IF YOU don't know what YOUR talkin about then don't put in your 2 cents

thank you and happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all, I ran into the group that did Cleghorn on Saturday at McDonalds. I thought the toys for tots donation was a cool thing to do. I hope to join in on future runs although my XJ is roll over RED :eek:! Louie

Welcome Louie.

I am local so if you need any help let me know.

When you drive Cleghorn from west to east (I-15 to Silverwood) you start in the Cajon Creek drainage. Basically any of the bypasses from I-15 up to the ridgeline have been closed. Once you cross the drainage, THOSE bypasses were authorized and added to the MVUM (Motor Vehicle Use Map). There are a few bypasses (pucker hill is one of them) that were closed on the eastern end of the trail.

When you drive Cleghorn from west to east (I-15 to Silverwood) you start in the Cajon Creek drainage. Basically any of the bypasses from I-15 up to the ridgeline have been closed. Once you cross the drainage, THOSE bypasses were authorized and added to the MVUM (Motor Vehicle Use Map). There are a few bypasses (pucker hill is one of them) that were closed on the eastern end of the trail.
Can you post a map showing the legal area?

Can you post a map showing the legal area?

Right now? No. I will get clarifiaction from the PTB, but I know some of them are on vacation. It is my understanding that the bypasses that were closed are very apparent by the "restoration" work that was done a few months ago.

also. yes it is very apparent what is closed and what is open!!! the barriers are hard to miss!!

Back