• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 Axle Shaft Group Buy

JHKolb

NAXJA Forum User
Hello All -

I am putting together a group buy for Jeep D30 (Front) axle shaft assemblys. These will be Superior brand inner & outer shafts with the new heavy duty Dana 760 U-Joint. I need to try to get at least 4 complete orders (both left & right side) to get group pricing.

Pricing will be as follows:
Left Assembly: $295.00 Right Assembly: $310.00
(price does not include freight which will be approximately $25, sales tax is also excluded)

If you want to place an order, it will be through County Chrysler attn: Brian Moyer. If you are interested I please place your order with Brian by Feb 14th. 1-800-975-9464

If you have any questions please email me back.

I hate to speak negatively but, thats a TON of money for some superior axle shafts! for another 50-100 bucks you could run some warn shafts with lifetime warranty. or just get some yukon d30 shafts w/ 760x u-joints. i bet you could get a full set of them for what 1 side of the superiors cost you.

Hunter

D-30 buy in

You know I priced d-44 warn chro moly shafts for a customer and they were around 600 for both sides. If you want I will find a price on d-30. who knows

Marc S. ( union county 4wd and performance)

Back