• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF after christmas feeler...

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
would like to take the kids up to play in the snow/roll another bead..

anyone interested? I'm pretty open date wise.. Input?:farmer:

well as long as i don't have to been in town to send the mother in-law off. I'm thinking the 26th. maybe meet in north plains around 8am? how bout you?

I'd be in but am clearly incapable and I'll be driving around the state that week
If you can make it they're, One of us can show you a trick (airing down)
atleast your tires stay on the wheels:shhh:

Aaron.. I'll get back to you.. was kinda shootin for like the 30th:dunno:

well i got the 27th off just incase anyone wanted to do a christmas run. if you can nail down an exact day I can maybe change what monday i take off. I just don't like running on the day before work. just in case.

Crap....... now I have to wait to see if I can go. Beths mom is coming up for the week and she's supposed to go home on the 26th so I have to wait to see how it goes. I'm still pushing to go so I'll let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent with Tapatalk from Android
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherokee's eat Taco's

he wants to go to church and says he'll be done around 1130 12. i dont want to wait that long and it will get dark too soon. i will talk to him more and see what he thinks. if going to be that late i won't wait for them. i need to get up on some trails bad!!!!!!!

Ok I'm out. Beths mom goes home on mon. so sun. is still family time. i Really wanted to go too. I'll shoot for new years weekend.

Is anyone doing a new years day run? I recall hangover runs in the past

I think with family and traditions it's just a bad day for it to happen. I vote that we move it to the new years weekend, and call it the hangover run at TSF

Its a hangover run, if you can't get out of bed at 7 am after a solid night of drinking you are doing something wrong...I am down for a 10am meet at tsf or the gas station before you get there, I bought canman's rig and its been 2 years since I have wheeled so I am ready to get back at it.

Back