• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arm to radius conversion

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
ok i have the teraflex long arm system on my XJ. it uses lower long arms mounted from the lower front axle to the attaching mounts at the transmission cross member.it uses short arms mount from the upper axle brackets to the stock upper control arm mounts.i am converting the system to a radius arm.anyone have an idea how far the center line for the upper arms should mount off the lower arm brackets that i will be welding on.

Its not a critical number,most manufacturers use their stock upper arms in their LA kits.

Isnt this the same exact topic you posted up 1 week ago that is actually at the bottom of this page?...

i did the radius arm conversion on my Tera flex long arms. wow rides nice. just need to do some minor tweaks. adjust the trac bar check the pinion angle and adjust caster and toe. should have gone this way a long time ago.

Back