• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ drivetrain stuff, what would you suggest I give to NAXJA for dues

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well NAXJA dues are coming up and I will be giving 1000$ (or so) in drivetrain Yukon products, but wanted to see what suggestions I could get from the public as to what to give. Keep in mind this is all given away at raffles and I will be giving only yukon products this year.

Some items to consider would be Gear sets, front and or rear axles, super joints, install kits, Zip Lockers, Grizzly lockers, etc...

What would so you think? A few sets of gears? Maybe a set of Super Joints also, and a few install kits. Or a axle kit and a set of gears? Maybe just all gear sets?

any opinion?

Also, Yukon has committed to me to give product direct to RWK Haus Supply on behalf of Yukon for So cal fest 2011, and have me fly their banner along with mine there. They also would like to participate in any other full fledged functions. SO come SO Cal Fest, even If the BOD here doesn’t give any of my product to the So cal fest raffle, be assured that I will have product to give away there.

Another great Yukon contribution to the off road and NAXJA community.

As much as people like to win the big stuff, axles, lockers, etc. I would rather see more smaller prizes that a wider majority can use. My suggestion is for U joints, and maybe d30 lockers, install, etc. Since most people are still running them.

BTW, We got the locker in the bosses truck last weekend, thanks again.

John has a good point. Items that would seem to be a hit in my opinion:
- chromo axle shafts
- lunchbox, selectable or full lockers for D30, D44, 8.25
- ring n pinions
- gear installs
- 2low or 4:1 upgrade kits
- Steering kits
- Lift parts
- driveshafts
- master install kits
- SYEs

I personally would love to win any type of 9" or RockJock axle parts to start beefing up my drivetrain :)

That's awesome Robert. Thanks for your continued support of NAXJA and the SoCal Chapter.

Parts for the D30, such as axle shafts, lockers, gears, etc. The D30 is pretty universal amongst us. In the rear anything goes. Also, SYE kits would be nice for the 231s. Gift certificates perhaps.
Otherwise if you want to go with one big thing, perhaps an all-in-one regear kit of the winner's choice, which would include front and rear gears, master install kits, carriers, etc.

i agree the smaller items... joints, etc... how ever people do like the big stuff....

Way Cool Robert and Yucon!

I tend to agree with the previous sentiments.... A Yucon stimulus package :)

More, less costly product, so it could be spread out to more people.

I think I won't buck the trend, here.

I think it's great that you and Yukon are able to come up with great stuff to support our sport & our organization :worship:. And I agree that probably more smaller items are the best ticket. That way Yukon & RWK's name can both get spread around nicely :loveu:.

Dammit, gotta start saving money for more future raffle tickets!!

Definitely more parts to go around.
Lockers, gears/install kits, axle shafts, u-joints etc.

Well keeping in mind that Yukon does not offer any actual T/C parts or SYE's or driveshafts. I think I will be doing something along the lines of:
2 Yukon 1310 D30/44 u bolts yokes & ubolts
A set of Yukon 4.56 - D30r & D44 gears
2 USA standard (a Yukon affiliate company) Spartan D30 insert lockers
Thats about all she wrote for the $1000 since that is over a grand and all I am doing this year is a Silver ($1000) level.

I dont know if Yukon will do the 2 spartans since they are not Yukon branded, and if not then I will have then do a Yukon locker for the D30. Probabily a New ZIP locker that is basically a ARB that they are trying to get the public exposure on.

scrap the Spartan idea and go with the ZIP locker for sure.
and thanks for being a good supporter both RWK and YUKON.

Spell check??? :p

I'm sure what ever you decide would be appreciated by those who win @ the raffles. Oh yeah, bring more free T-shirts. :p

x2 on the T-shirts I rock mine all the time. Thanks Robert

Well this year they might have a Yukon logo on them also lol.. I can use everything they give, and it helps everyone that buys from RWK...

Back