• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stone Brewing

justin_502

NAXJA Forum User
Went to bevmo last night picked up some Stone Vertical Epic beer and some Stone Cali Belgique. Good stuff. Also bought a 6 pack of some beer called moose drool, not bad beer eather.

I tried some other stone beers and I like a lot of them, are there any other really good ones?

ruination, arrogant bastard, double bastard, all of the stouts, pretty much any stone beer is a good bet.

hey i just came from there! ummm, i like imperial russian stout, double bastard, the new lucky bastard...well i pretty much like everything thats come out of that place!!!

WTF, you went there and didn't let me know!

lol

I gotta make it up there and fill my growler.

The last time I was there was when I met up with you cory...

damn that was almost a year ago man! they have imperial russian stout on tap tonight man!

i like almost all of their beers, minus that vertical epic. that stuff was nasty to me. it is also nice being able to walk to the brewery :gee:

They don't brew a bad beer, although I'm not fond of sours (VE 10/10) or barleywines.
Oaked AB, Smoked Porter with vanilla bean, Lucky Bastard and 14th Anniversary are my favorites right now.

Stone brewery meet anyone?

Next Monday, I'll be in town for a week.

yeah i know. every year when the month, day and year match a new one is released. 10-10-10 sucked IMO. for me the darker the better.

I might be up to stop by for a M&G... that'd be 3 M&G's (others were the 1st Tuesday & tomorrow night) + one NAXJA SoCal Holiday Party (last weekend) that I will have attended in one month, but that's not a bad thing!!

Back