• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Somone buy this! :P

i really dont see whats so bad, they look like almost every ricer on the street any way!!!!!

dear god all i wish to ask you is eliminate the honda civic from our world =)

that is the same mentality that keeps alot of people/organizations wanting to close off our lands from offroaders. you dont like their honda? dont look at it. they probably dont like your jeep either. but we have to coexist if we want to keep going. mountain bikers and horseback riders hate sharing the same trails, but which one should we eliminate? i will guarantee you the horseback riders have alot more money to spend on keeping them open for themselves than mountain bikers do or even will spend. but they both have rights. now, if we can just keep threads about rice burners off of a jeep forum i think we would all be happy. :rof:

dear god all i wish to ask you is eliminate the hacks that fancy themselves mechanics from our world =)

Fixed! You can make any car into a POS if you stick enough Pep Boys crap on it.

Julio: the second ad claims a "salvage title", but there is no salvaging to be done! Where was this car when C4C was running:anon:

Fixed! You can make any car into a POS if you stick enough Pep Boys crap on it.

this is true. case in point:

27943_1398678580660_1643138606_970218_1594413_n.jpg

If any of you went to SEMA this truck was there, it belongs to a buddy of one of the guys I work with. He has about 40 grand into aftermarket crap on it and it's still a serious POS. We have a running joke that his truck is what would happen if pep-boys threw up :D

Those hondas in the ads are good for one thing = RTI

you guys think that is all bad? check out this bad ass rig i was driving next to. keep in mind this is a dodge 3500 pickup......or it was at one time. guy driving looked like a old shriveled up hulk hogan
IMG00022-20100816-1022.jpg

Back