• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wooo az here i come

skull_black

NAXJA Forum User
so taking off on tuesday bags are already packed

was wondering if anyone has a stock tow hitch that i could buy, borrow, or karma so i can rent a uhaul to take more of my stuff with me

thanks for all the advice and fun times guys/ and like 2 girls lol

so taking off on tuesday bags are already packed

was wondering if anyone has a stock tow hitch that i could buy, borrow, or karma so i can rent a uhaul to take more of my stuff with me

thanks for all the advice and fun times guys/ and like 2 girls lol

Ill sell you mine for $20... kinda far though.

Skull, I still have mine for $30 located in Santa Ana

You may want to check into arizona's trailer laws.My co worker was harrassed my the CHP for having a trailer.I guess there laws are if you tow then you have to have a drivers log and I think a medical card even if you are towing a jetski trailer.This was a less than 5 years ago.Good luck with the move.

Never heard of that before. What was your co-worker driving and pulling at the time? We had property there for a long time and my dad pulled trailers (E350 van pulling flatbed) often with no hassle.

turns out the trailer wont be happening just got enough for gas so next trip i make to get the rest of my stuff ill get one should be a month or two
gonna be headed out tomorrow at about 8 pm any one know what channels on the cb i should pay attention to on the way to casa grande?

Movin to Casa Grande? Nice area. I used to live in Tucson.

I've never heard of any weird trailer laws like that, and my uncle tows a LOT. He keeps a TX reg by living in Tucson for 7 months and RVing for 5.

Back