• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Farewell SoCal

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
The time has come, tomorrow we pull anchor and head north. Just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have helped me along the way and for making this the best chapter on NAXJA. I hope to instill some of the socal hospitality into the NorCal chapter and show them how we roll. If anyone is ever up in the Bremerton area hit me up.

:patriot: watch out for those NW'ers especially Phil (ecksjay) he's a real tool. :D If you ever come back down this way for a weekend and my rig ain't broken you have a seat in it for sure. We'll miss you Paul!

Take care and God bless. It was good sharing a beer with you last night.
Stay in touch.

Good luck on your move.

I was born in Bremerton. All my family still lives there. Not a bad place.

Just FYI, it's snowing up there right now so have fun!

So I get to WA this morning and the captain announces that we will yet again be moving, this time next year. I'll be headed to Everett, WA this time. Then a year after that i'll be moving again. 3 moves in 2 years sigh it never ends lol. Anyway if anyone is ever up this way drop me a line.

Damn, Paul... Just don't unpack, I guess! The joys of the Navy lifestyle...

Yep told the wife to stop unpacking, she just got rid of boxes from the move here dang it.

Paul, there is an awesome mexican resturant in Everett. Family run type deal. The grandmother makes the tortillas, she must have been pushing 100 last time I was there.

Back