• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 99 4.0 exhaust manifold

bc99xj

NAXJA Forum User
this morning i blew a head gasket and i have a crack around my manifold with anti-freeze pooring out of it. so i would like to replace the manifold at the same time i replace the head gasket. thanks
Brent

Thanks for the link i probably go that route its cheaper than a ADN header. again thanks

If your willing to fork out a little bit extra Id suggest getting the header off the guy on eBay that makes them 109 shipped. I got two goin in my Cherokees (when I get around to it) and I put one in my Dads awhile about a year or two ago. Still no problems. He offers a warranty and everything.

Here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

You bet! Its awesome I am super pleased with it and there are many others with writeups on it. I ran across a jeep site awhile back that did a test, ran a Borla till it cracked, then a Pacesetter till it cracked, finally got the eBay header and said after 5 years its still great.

Back