• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 aux fan is broken. are there any bolt in upgrades?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 99 XJ and the ring around the fan blade is cracked right in half causing a massive wobble when it turns on.

First of all, what could cause the fan to crack like this?

Second, the dealer wants 267 for a new replacement and none of the junk yards have any around me. Are there any upgraded fans I can bolt in for a replacement?

Napa has a replacement for 150 but I don't know anything about it or how good it is.

I have an extra one in the back of my jeep, I'll mail it to USA and hope it gets to you? let me know if you want to buy it, pretty sure I can beat napa and dealers prices :spin1:

doug

Rockauto.com sells the fan housings for less than $20'.

I have an extra one in the back of my jeep, I'll mail it to USA and hope it gets to you? let me know if you want to buy it, pretty sure I can beat napa and dealers prices :spin1:

doug

I live in Bend, oregon. How much for it?

pm sent, almost lived in bend, nice place

Plastic welder from Napa. That stuff will cure cancer. I could probably send you one from porkland area. Just let me know.

I pretty much suck.

Back