• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a sales guy

We are currently looking to hire a new sales guy for our front counter. Prior experience in sales would be a plus. We are a general off road shop that is not only desert racing. Experience with Jeeps will be an added bonus as most of our customers are jeep owners.
Pay will be based on your experience.

Duties involved:
sales
answering phones
customer relations
placing orders
going to events

Please contact Mike Barnett by either phone or email
[email protected]
714-633-0991
Orange, ca

THanks for posting this up :thumbup:

If I hadn't gone to school this would have been perfect for me, I've been looking for a way to get out of NAPA for a couple of years now. If you guys haven't found someone by the beginning of the year I'll definitely be interested.

Thanks for posting this. You have an e-mail!

My gf is looking for a job she has a degree and her ass looks good in. Pair of slacks,but she doesn't know anything bout jeeps or the like. Should I still have her send rez ;p

Ted I would think an offroad shop would be looking for someone who knows something about what they are selling. :rolleyes:

well i need a job, but i dont drive a jeep anymore, what are my chances? :]

My gf is looking for a job she has a degree and her ass looks good in. Pair of slacks,but she doesn't know anything bout jeeps or the like. Should I still have her send rez ;p

Well send me her res. Along w some proof picts and I will set up a interview...
:clap:

Back