• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory driving light??

wheeling365

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone happen to know the dimensions of the factory fog/driving lights on the 97 and up XJ? I am thinking about adding a set of aftermarket IPF square lights in the stock location since I currently don't have any but have no idea if they will fit without hacking up the factory plastic to make them work.

Thanks.

One thing I'll add to this: you may want to consider going with lights that mount on top of the bumper. The stock location doesn't give particularly good throw and can be somewhat vulnerable depending on the type of wheeling you're doing.

137mm x 67mm
The stock lights are slightly wider than the actual aperture in the plastic

Thanks thats exactly what I was looking for.

CASM: I didn't really take that into account. Thanks for the info. I was more worried about sticking lights in front of the grill and cutting down the airflow thru it. My 00XJ gets the typical heat soak issue from the precats so I didn't want to make it worse than it already is in the warmer months.

Back