• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Big Bear Cabin

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anyone have any suggestions on a cabin for rent in Big Bear. Looking to go up for xmas-new years.

Check this place out. My wife and I stayed here and it was a decent place.
Cienaga Creek Ranch
Mountaincottage.com (virtual tour) 909)584-1147 Scott & Vickie wilson
Vicki was real nice and sets you up with what you need in the cabin. I thought it was a good place to stay. good luck.

I know my gma has one up there let me ask her if she wants to rent it out... It's right next to one of the trail heads but I forget what one, from what she told me was that everyone stops out front of the cabin to air down. I'll let you know what she says.

I know my gma has one up there let me ask her if she wants to rent it out... It's right next to one of the trail heads but I forget what one, from what she told me was that everyone stops out front of the cabin to air down. I'll let you know what she says.

If she wants to rent it to good Jeepers we can make sure everybody minds their manners. If somebody leaves it in anything but good condition they're eCred is ruined!

I know I'd love to find another cabin up there to stay in from time to time since Rick is a dick and sold his.

If she wants to rent it to good Jeepers we can make sure everybody minds their manners. If somebody leaves it in anything but good condition they're eCred is ruined!

I know I'd love to find another cabin up there to stay in from time to time since Rick is a dick and sold his.

I'll ask her and see if she's interested tomorrow and let you guys know. If it was mine I'd say sure but it's not mine. :(

I'll ask her and see if she's interested tomorrow and let you guys know. If it was mine I'd say sure but it's not mine. :(

Understood. Just pointing out that we're more responsible than we seem and we'll treat people poorly who treat the cabin poorly :fire:

Back