• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

friends in Yucaipa?? Bronco parts theft....

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185850

Cut and paste from Bronco site I frequent. Thought maybe some more eyes in Yucaipa would be nice. Those that know me....yes mine is Green/Tan Eddie Bauer but I wouldn't be caught DEAD with Metal Mulisha stickers. haha

Just thought I would throw this out there: My Bro-n-law woke up to the wheels missing from my nieces Bronco this morning. They suspect a Green and Tan 92-96 Eddie Bauer with two Metal Mulisha stickers in the rear window that slowly drove through their cul de sac last night.

The wheels that were stolen were the American Racing version of the Mickey Thompson Classics?? They were on 33" BFG All Terrains. all in great shape. Please keep a look out for them.

i also remember seeing that white bronco around town.. i'll keep a look out

Check this out on Sandiego craigslist in chula vista date 12/2 . 33" A/T on Bronco wheels. This sounds close to what you described. The guy mentioned there off a Full size Bronco.

someone might want to print that add out quik. alot of times they get word and take the add down. id do it but no printer at the moment.

If you don't have a printer take a screen shot (print screen button) and paste into a word document. Then save it to a flash drive. You can always print later or just use the flash drive while at the cop shop.

Do you guys think these rims and tires sound like what silverslk was describing? Hopefully he sees this. The seller has other bronco parts as well. The victims insurance might be working on this anyway.

ad

attachment.php

Bronco.jpg

well if they stole rims and tires, they wanted to run them. then sell the other ones they had on. i just thought it would be good to call him and see if he can see the guys bronco when he goes to look at the for sale tires and wheels. i mean thieves are stupid, but not that stupid.

Back