• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.11.10

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Can everyone do me a favor and send me a pm if you're coming to the party (X Adults + X Kids)? I need to have a reasonably accurate count by Friday afternoon, so I can let Brendan know how much meat to buy!! Mmmmmmm Carne Asada!!!

If you forget to let me know, you're still welcome to come and join us, of course. But it will be easier to get the right amount of food if we have some fairly good idea of how many to expect.

It's bring your own alcoholic beverages, but we'll have sodas for kids and those who don't want to consume alcohol.

Thanks, and see you Saturday!!

Carol

See all you aholes sat dont forget your new in box $10 unwraped toy if you don't bring one carol and brendan will beat you to death in the bounce house, ok maybe not to death, but they will give you a mean mean look.. :p

Who you calling an ahole? You want me to bring that head unit? ;)

id love to go but is our season end dinner for score racing and i have to be there

Oh, come on... it's a racing dinner. So you race to Long Beach (from Apple Valley it's just right down the road!) for the party at noon, then race through your food, and then race back to the SCORE dinner! Easy cheesy... don't be a wimp :sure:.

Sorry you'll miss it...

dont forget your new in box $10 unwraped toy if you don't bring one carol and brendan will beat you to death in the bounce house, ok maybe not to death, but they will give you a mean mean look.. :p

Please bring an unwraped unwrapped toy... no wrapping of the toys, no molesting of them either :wierd:... and yeah, you really don't want to see the "mean mean look" Brendan or I can come up with... we're each parents of multiple children... we know how to look those looks!! :firedevil

If you can manage a toy donation and a food donation, that'd be great. Food is Carne Asada a la King (much better than Turkey a la King) tacos, beans, chips, salsa. I'll be bringing some desert stuff and sodas & water too. If any of you really wants to bring something to add to the feast, please feel free to do so.

I'll also be bringing the goodies for the "membership appreciation" raffle--which is for all paid members (not just ones at the party) in good standing (yes, Troy/Mr Overkill, we'll make an exception for you & pretend you're 'in good standing').

If you're not a paid member, by all means you're still welcome at the party! All are welcome party1: . However, if you have a crisis of conscience or craving for raffle eligibility, we'll have a computer with Internet connection there for any last-minute membership enrollments :D.

See you all Saturday!

If you're not a paid member, by all means you're still welcome at the party! All are welcome party1: . However, if you have a crisis of conscience or craving for raffle eligibility, we'll have a computer with Internet connection there for any last-minute membership enrollments :D.

See you all Saturday!

what if I have a crisis of wallet until after Christmas? :bawl:

We should be doing something similar next year... not so close to Christmas...

And hey, if you only have a crisis of wallet until after Christmas, you'll be doing pretty good!

Anyone who can (and hasn't yet), please RSVP to me via PM before tomorrow afternoon (for accurate Carne Asada materials purchases!) , or better yet call or text me at six19 six54 nine758. Or you can email my (non-Internet) phone by sending a short (80 characters?) message to that same number "at" vtext dot com. So, if you ignore the random spaces, you'd send it to

61 96 54 97 58 @ vte xt. c om.

And if you decide to go at the last minute, get a hold of me on that same number... the meat place isn't far from Brendan's, and if we get a lot of last-minute folks (the more the merrier!), we'll just do another "meat run".

Thanks, and I'll see you all Saturday, I hope!!

Carol

And the Membership Schwag winners are:

Screen Name/real first name/goodies won/who to contact (via PM)to get your schwag
========================================================================
1708Race/Eric/ UVEX safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/Brendan_91XJ delivered at Jeepspeed awards tonight
1716race/Tom/ Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
1967rick/Rick/ Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
danwho/Dan/NAXJA hoodie, Boxhandler working gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
DesertRunner/Chad/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
DirtBound/Nathan/UVEX safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/PM Carol.92124
Esjohansen/Eric/2.5 lb Kidde fire extinguisher/PM Carol.92124
Gerr/Dan/Pyramex safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/ToyotaWrench Ted has them for you.
Icehawk/Matthew/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
Jeepcherokeeboy97/Nick/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (L)/JohnnieWalker Jeremy has them for you.
Jeepspeedchief/Clive/SmittyBilt D-rings (pair)/ PM DJBlade311
JESSE A aka 01 XJ Cherokee/Jesse/ SmittyBilt D-rings (pair)/PM Carol.92124
Kejtar/Remi/2.5 lb Kidde fire extinguisher/PM DJBlade311
lamula/Gary/Previous Event t-shirt, cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
lazyxj/Larry/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
livinthedream/Guy/10person First Aid Kit/PM Carol.92124
MJR/Mike/NAXJA hoodie, Nemesis safety glasses/PM DJBlade311
Mr. Pickle/Layton/Nemesis safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/PM DJBlade311
nixon354/Nicolas/Energizer 3 LED headlamp w/batteries/PM Brendan_91XJ
paulhead/Paul/Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Brendan_91XJ
rexrad25/Timothy/10person First Aid Kit/PM Carol.92124
rpraterxj/Robert/500W Halogen Quartz worklight with carry handle/PM DJBlade311
rrackett/Robert/NAXJA hoodie, Boxhandler working gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
Ryno_XJ aka ryno44/Dean/Smittybilt 2”x20ft 20,000 lb recovery strap/PM Carol.92124
Slowrider/Curt/NAXJA hoodie, Pyramex safety glasses/DJBlade311 already got to him
Souske/Sean/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/picked up at party
waxer/Steven/Energizer 3 LED headlamp w/batteries/PM Brendan_91XJ
xj2tow/Jon/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
xjbubba/G Roger/Smittybilt 2”x20ft 20,000 lb recovery strap/PM Carol.92124
xman/Dean/NAXJA hoodie, Boxhandler working gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
Xtreme XJ/Curt/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124

If you won clothing, we will do the best we can to accommodate your size but are limited to what we have on hand. We will allocate sizes in the order of PMs received. If you end up only with choices totally not your size, we will make some sort of arrangements to give you credit off other NAXJA schwag if at all possible.

x2... Very generous of Brendan to host it, and also to be willing to help with goodie distribution =)

Back