• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Crash - Was this anybody in our group?

lc1e85-lc1e6h06.91.crash.111810.bbc.jpg

Anyone know the driver?
The report says that the driver of the Cherokee was injured and taken to the hospital.

Wow thats amazing. Hopefully the're ok. I wonder how exactly the jeep ended up on it's top from rear-ending someone?

dibs on the D44! bummer I hope the injuries werent serious.

Looks like the stinger and the front skid acted as a ramp when the jeep hit. As bad as the car looks, the frame kept the jeep out of the back seat.

Mercedes prolly zipping around like a dump chit like they always do and got in front of a not as zippy but monster of a jeep

that benz had to have been stopped or the jeep was going insanely fast for it to have enough energy to wipe out the rear end of the car and end up on its roof. Either way obvious someone wasn't paying attention.

I can't believe nobody has pointed out the obvious. This is clearly the case of "AWD". NO not All-Wheel Drive. I'm referring to "Asian Women Driver". That's deadly every time.

Anybody that rear ends anyone that person is at fault correct? The police are going to stereo type the driver in the jeep in my opinion.

Anybody that rear ends anyone that person is at fault correct? The police are going to stereo type the driver in the jeep in my opinion.

As they probably should. To hit someone with that kind of force would be impossible if you are paying attention AT ALL. He was probably driving too fast for his mods and looked at his phone or stereo for one second and thats all it takes.

never know could have brake failure. passed out... my buddy got nailed from a driver that had a heart attack... never know. also did anyone find out if someone here?

Back