• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stoddard wells

It's aight, something bad happens every time I go out there though, so I stay clear of that place now :D

ahh come on guys. dont be scared lol. reed we will be heading out central road and turning right at johnson road and down about 5 miles. i will find out what time our party will be leaving and ill call or text time to you if you want to meet up and head out with us itll be fun

Ok, That sounds pretty doable. We always called that Fairview Valley and Stoddard Valley is just North, but I don't really know. But yea, I ride my mountain bike there all the time and have seen a couple Cherokees out there a few times. I'll text you in the morning if I'm going to be heading out.
~Reed

Ok here we go.... was a great day and all made it back safe so here are a few pics. also thanks to Dean and his wife for having us all out to there camp. I am glad we all could make it out.
100_0585.jpg

from left to right. Reedster, Ryno XJ, Leep, Me(Yamadevil), Illeagle
100_0539.jpg

over looking the nice big valley
100_0538.jpg

left to right. Illeagle, Ryno, Leep, in the back Timmay, Reedster
ok now for some cheese flex
100_0543.jpg

Ryno
100_0544.jpg

Leep
100_0560.jpg

Reedster
100_0557.jpg

Illeagle
100_0550.jpg

Meself
100_0555.jpg

Meself & Illeagle
100_0575.jpg

Group hug.
and finally in the words of the great Ricky Bobby...
If you dont chew big red gum then f@*k you!!!
100_0580.jpg

Just got back home from a week in the desert, had a great relaxing time! Glad to see all you guys come out on Fri, next time we will wheel more. I'd post pics, but they are about the same as Jeremy's.lol No one got pics of my almost flop off a 7ft ledge.....bummer. Nothing like hanging from your seat belt, reaching to put it 4wheel drive so you can drive back on to 4 wheels from 2. Hahaha!! Good times!!!

Ya nice pics Jeremy, had a great time checking out the back of A.V. with you guys. Nice meeting you Dean and Dennis. I would like to catch up with you guys when you go on the next run.

Yep. Thanks guys that was fun. More wheeling would be good, but I had a great time. My pics are pretty much just like Jeremy's too, except I also have pictures of my son.

~R

We will just say here is a pic of how deep it was and Dean didnt go in the side you can drive in it was straight down with none of the dirt run off at the bottom
100_0532.jpg

Not to bring this thread up again but update Illeagle already sold his rig. but just to upgrade to a better one. it was a good rig for the runs it was on lol hope to meet the new owner out there

Back