• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few days for some awesome deals!

MasterPull

We make rope cool
Master-Pull's Black Friday sale this year is going to give a 20% discount across the board on anything found on the MasterPull.com website, that means you can get our Super Yanker tow ropes or any of our winch ropes at smokin' prices.

To place an order call 360 714 1313, Bre and Tinna can take care of you! The sale goes from 11.22 to 11.24, as we will be closed on thanksgiving and black friday.

-Alex

I would be replacing the 100 ft of 5/16" cable on my M8000. I've heard its better to go with 3/8" rope as a minimum because it's more susceptible to damage from rocks and other hazards on the trail, and the thicker diameter gives you a slightly better safety factor. What do you think? This is for a Jeep that gets driven on the street quite a bit year round as well.

Oh and is the Amsteel Blue website included in this or just masterpull?

When I went to the website, one thing I clicked on was the Class 3 hitch receiver with 3/4 D-ring shackle and the price showed $0.00. Now if that is the real price, I'll take a few. If not, what is the real price or why is there no price?

Jake we no longer offer those, we were using a off the shelf unit we didn't like and are working on creating our own currently.

-Alex

I would be replacing the 100 ft of 5/16" cable on my M8000. I've heard its better to go with 3/8" rope as a minimum because it's more susceptible to damage from rocks and other hazards on the trail, and the thicker diameter gives you a slightly better safety factor. What do you think? This is for a Jeep that gets driven on the street quite a bit year round as well.

Oh and is the Amsteel Blue website included in this or just masterpull?

I would suggest a 3/8ths x 85 if you want to go with the basic rope, or a 5/16ths x 100 Superline or Superline XD. The Superline or Superline XD will be much stronger and more durable then the basic rope and will last longer as well.

I do agree with the safety factor, personally I use the strongest and largest diameter rope that I can reasonably work with on the winch and vehicle.

This sale is online for MasterPull.com products.

-Alex

Orderd a super yanker today. Thanks guys. Wish I had a winch then I would get winch line too lol. Maybe next year.....

Got my super yanker that I orderd yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping

Sweet, hope you like it Ben!

-Alex

Sofar so good. Thanks for the good deal. Are they machine washable? Or should I just hose it off when its dirty?

Back