• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad accident in Yucaipa with a ZJ

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
On my way to work this morning off of Bryant and right at the end of Steve's (91backbox) street I came across a fresh accident. There was only one vehicle involved from what I could tell and it looked like the driver simply lost control. It was a lifted white ZJ on 32's or 33's with a custom front bumper with shackles and a big stinger. The vehicle had obviously flipped multiple times because all the sheet metal and glass was gone. The driver was probably in BAD shape, but the fire men wouldn't let me get close to check on the driver. looked in bad shape. Does anyone local know who the driver is? I have seenthis ZJ numerous times around town. I really hope everyone survived.

i've seen that rig a few times as well but if i remember correctly it was a kid that drove it... i think a chick.. if its the same rig???

i've seen that rig a few times as well but if i remember correctly it was a kid that drove it... i think a chick.. if its the same rig???

That's what I thought as well. I remember a young girl drivig it. I'm pretty sure there was more than one person in the vehicle because the fire men were focussing their attention on the driver side front seat. The good news was that after it flipped it landed back on its wheels so the passengers were at least up right.

Back