• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCV Ultimate Axle Kit - Dana 30 & Dana 44 TJ XJ YJ TO your door 890$

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new Dana 30 & Dana 44 front RCV axle kits. These are the strongest of the strong.

Take your axle to the absolute highest level of torque capacity with RCV. The same technology employed in their Dana 60 ’s high strength competition series joints goes into every set. Billet chromoly CV joints replace the old school u-joints combined with chromoly inner axles deliver more power to he ground. No more busted joints, egged yoke ears, or knuckle binding with this set-up. U.S. PATENTED High durometer spherical seals keep all the nasty stuff out and can take more abuse than any traditional CV boot. Set includes 27 tooth inner axles for stock Jeep TJ XJ & YJ width housings. Comes with “You break it and we’ll replace it” warranty.

HIGHEST STRENGTH AXLES!
Why CV Joints?
*Constant Velocity = Better traction
*Minimal maintenance
*No yoke ears to break
*Packed full of grease
*No C-Clips
*Chicks dig em’

890$ delivered to your Door in the Lower USA For either the Dana 30 or the Dana 44 for the Jeep TJ XJ YJ...

[email protected]

Does RCV offer a set of axles for a Ford HP D44 front out of a 75 F150? If so you got any deals on those?

Offer yes, deal no.. Sorry. Your best bet on non jeep sets is possibly direct to RCV...

You still running this deal? I've finally gotten all my paper work from VA and should be getting my money in a week and a half or so. At this price I see no reason not to go RCV instead of regular alloy!

You still running this deal? I've finally gotten all my paper work from VA and should be getting my money in a week and a half or so. At this price I see no reason not to go RCV instead of regular alloy!

Sure.. And one day delivery... Cant guarantee for how much longer or the one day delivery, the closer we get to Xmas due to all the shipping, but thats typical.

One day shipping is awesome, but you won't hear me complaining if it's more than that. Not at $890. Thank sunburned for me pointing me your way. I've decided against a D44 for now, D30 makes more sense for me with 33s costwise.

HERE WE GO!

For the 30 spline upgrade Dana 30 RCV kit.

I WILL REDUCE THIS PRICE FOR 2 WEEKS (OR UNTIL SOLD OUT)!
XJ TJ YJ D30 RCV CV 30 SPLINE AXLE KIT FOR ONLY

$800

TO YOUR DOOR!

PM ME FOR ORDER PROCESS.

In stock and ready to ship!

PMed...

any special for 27 spline and arb locker available

Sorry no waggy RCV's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back