• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find NP 242 t-case bezel and gate?

MRFD715

NAXJA Forum User
I am at a complete loss as to where to find these items. My local junk yards have nothing and the dealer can't get them. I need to get my swap done before the weather gets nasty and those are the only two parts I need to get it done. Does anybody have a source to get these things from? Thanks for any help!

Josh

You dont really NEED to have them to get everything in and going. I just tossed a 242 behind the 5spd in my DD, simply re-used and adjusted the shifter linkage. So what if I didnt have a correct bezel at first; one click back is PT, two clicks is FT, and all the way back is 4L.

You dont really NEED to have them to get everything in and going. I just tossed a 242 behind the 5spd in my DD, simply re-used and adjusted the shifter linkage. So what if I didnt have a correct bezel at first; one click back is PT, two clicks is FT, and all the way back is 4L.

What he^ said.

I realize I can make it work without those parts and if I was the only one driving it I would do just that. However, my girlfriend will also be driving it and I want it so she knows exactly what range she is in. I also like my stuff to look factory and not cobbled up, I'm kinda strange like that. Ha Ha Ha.

So far no luck on Craigslist or local classifieds. I'll just keep on looking and hopefully I can find something. Thanks guys!

I've got a 242 bezel that will fit yours if you haven't found one. Ill sell it to you for a few bucks, if i can find it. Shoot me a PM if you still need it.

Back