• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

time to go vote!!!

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey you guys with red letters head to the members area anf vote for your national leaders. And those users that want to vote for our friends crazyjim and jump this please join and get your votes counted too

I noticed this morning that Jim was running, but hasn't made any sort of "about me" up there.

I know us in SoCal know Jim, but without that info for other chapters I think he's selling his candidacy a bit short.

I'm banking off my stunning good looks and awesome reputation. Plus socal and Jeepspeed section can do it :D

I know I know, I keed. I was actually waiting for someone to write a bitchin' about me thing, but I guess I'm not famous enough.

Ahahahaha, Stunning good looks Jim!! Get your a$$ over there, and tell us about :

Your Jeep
Your Work
Your GF
And how have already impacted Naxja, and will continue to do so!

I'm banking off my stunning good looks and awesome reputation. Plus socal and Jeepspeed section can do it :D

I know I know, I keed. I was actually waiting for someone to write a bitchin' about me thing, but I guess I'm not famous enough.

I'll write one for you.

But its mainly going to be me cutting and pasting pertinent sections from the Wikipedias of Chuck Norris, Boy George, Prince, Alf, and Teddy Roosevelt.

Jim pull info from posts you've made about topics people are interested in. When I check out canidates on here I read their posts about topics like land use Naxja future etc. The real crap is in the day to day posts not in the one where canidates try and look good and it will show a history of consistancy

Back