• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Damage done from a winch poll.

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
Hey you guys and gals,

Well today I went weelin down at Hollister,CA. and they have 8" polls concreted into the ground and apparently when were backing up you can smash the back window.

About how much does it cost to get the window replaced. It did have the redfroster inbedded into the glass?

Please help. I hate driving around with my rig looking crappy, espicially from something so stupid.

Thanks

hahahahhaaha sorry had to laugh but it sucks you could always go to pick n pull and grab some new glass for cheaper not sure on new price just had to laugh and rub it in :) might wanna be a little more careful in reverse im glad i wasnt standing behind you

sorry had to....

Last edited:
I've seen them go up to about $150, I got mine from a junkyard for $40. I wanted one that was tinted like the rear windows (I didn't back into anything :)) In any case, it's a simple job replacing it, and i don't think the defroster would really have an effect on the pricing.

Back