• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest carnage thread

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Driving back my bell housing cracked and my starter fell out. Oh and my plug for my 2nd 02 sensor got ripped off as well as a shock mount. :(

I bent the hell out of my tire carrier , had to use another jeep and a tow strap to get it open.....other than that all good, thanks julio!

blew a rear axle seal the second I got into highway 247, and the steering was all over the place I couldn't keep it on the road. I bent an upper control arm friday night and the boys swapped some longer uppers on there, it pushed the top of the axle way too far forward I've never been so scared to drive something in my life.... anything above 15-20 mph had me all over.

Damn brother sorry to hear you had to have her towed. Glad you made it home ok though. What is the plan now for uppers? Stockers just ain't up to the task with those coilovers!

Them some strong mofos!

117.jpg

both upper and lower ball joint and u joint
i was the speed bump on claw friday and sat if noone noticed

Driving back my bell housing cracked and my starter fell out. Oh and my plug for my 2nd 02 sensor got ripped off as well as a shock mount. :(

I have a bell housing from a '98 I'll let go for $50. Don't need it for the project I am using the AX15 on. Let me know if interested.

I'm hearing some crap about some one being reckless in camp wrecking another members gear. Hope that he man's up and handles him self better next time. I respected him till about 5 minutes ago and I want him to see this

Back