• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego, bored and wanna and tinker

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
Any body in the San Diego area want to hang out and lend a hand doing minor tinkering on my junk or yours? i Obviously havent gone to Goat Fest but Thanksgiving is here in 2 weeks and i am wheeling then and the rig needs Minor Love ( mostly cosmetics ) going to Wall Mart to get paint and Oriley to get the K&N filter cleaner but be back in a few, call if you want to kick it.

(619) 318-7009

I have a good empty axle housing you can have...
:)

Troy, I am changing over to first shift so if you need some work done in the afternoon during the week let me know.

3 1/2 years on 2nd shift. NO MORE, lol.

OK, plan for Sunday is light hand sand, rattle can prime and then rattle can paint the Jeep, any one want to come lend a hand?? i need news papers for masking too. it does not need to be prefect but a good job none the less

Give me a jingle.. Im available to watch you paint and drink all your beer.. PM you my #.. DO you have a press? I need to prep fenders sand and paint also..

Back