• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Veterans Day

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I Salute those who have gone before me and Serve beside me. Tomorrow I will Salute my uncle as I Honor and Remember his life. Uncle Dave you stand relieved, I have the watch.

Thanx

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
~Francis Scott Key, last verse, The Star Spangled Banner

From one Veteran to all others before and after, "Thank you!" :patriot:

This day is allways special to me, being relitivly patriotic and un able to serve like many in my family and friends I'm extremely gratefully for all those who have and do serve.

Thank you one and all

I to like Dan cannot serve, and also being pretty patriotic, I admire and thank with out end the men and women that serve our country, thank you for protecting our freedom!!!!:patriot::cheers

peace
ted

I'm also from a military family (Marines) and my hat is off to the men and women that put there self in harms way to keep America safe. I have a cousin that has been a Marine for over 20 years and is in Oceanside and is getting ready to be deployed on a third tour to Irag. The troop he was with encountered insurgents right away and the training kick in. Lets just say the Humvees were bullet riddled and wounded men and when it was over the enemy was not standing.
Peace and may God be with our Military. :patriot:

I sometimes feel a little guilty that I never saw real combat. Even though war sucks, many soldiers want to use the skillsthey gained in training. Thank you to all warriors past and present.

Thanks to those who served before me and those who serve next to me. Both here in Afghan and everywhere else. :patriot:

to those who have stood or fallen before me.. and to those who will stand and fall long after i am gone... Thank you for your love!!! I did my time and now have been relieved by the younger generation. fair winds and following seas, semper fi and oohhh raaa to my brothers and sisters.. you are not forgotten in this house hold!!!!

Back