• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lightforce HID conversion

There are plenty of people on here that have done that, I'm sure someone here will chime in but you might get a faster response in the jeepspeed section.

The reflector only needs to be shaped different if the focal point of bulb changes. I am sure lightforce designed their HID bulbs to be in the same spot as the halogen bulbs. I thought lightforce didn't use standard (h1, h3 etc) type bulbs so you may need to buy their kit. If they use a standard bulb....hit up bajahid.com

The reflector only needs to be shaped different if the focal point of bulb changes. I am sure lightforce designed their HID bulbs to be in the same spot as the halogen bulbs. I thought lightforce didn't use standard (h1, h3 etc) type bulbs so you may need to buy their kit. If they use a standard bulb....hit up bajahid.com

Andy is correct, most of the Lightforce lights have a specific HID conversion kit for them. Depends on which one of their lights you have.

Back