• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train help

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone I picked up an axle for Reedster a few weeks ago now. I have been really busy and have not had time to go out to the desert and hang at Leeps place and deliver this axle. Reedster needs his axle, I feel bad for taking so long, and I kinda want it out of my yard too!! lol.

If anyone is near the Pasadena area or comes thru this way and knows Reed or would like to meet Reed and help get him his axle that would rock. Any help would be greatly appreciated by both of us.

Asa

where are you trying to send it?

OOPS! Yeah I guess that would help. He lives out just past the 15 near the 210. I was going to take it to Leeps with me next time I went up and he was going to meet me there and pick it up. I havent had time to go out there yet so here we are!!!

LOL who asks for help on a train and doesnt say where its going to?

<<< This guy thats who!! LOL :cheers:

Will the axle fit in the back of the ZJ angled hatch closed?
I've had a XJ axle +trans/t-case + sliders and other crap in the back of mine. So it should fit just fine.

I've had a XJ axle +trans/t-case + sliders and other crap in the back of mine. So it should fit just fine.

Good to know so when i pick up my 44 the hatch will close. That what i was wondering if the hatch wood have to be tied down. It just looked shallow back there.

Thanks, i was going to try and be a part of this parts train when he is ready for the axle.

Hey man if it comes down to it. then I will make sure to set up a trip out that way so you can have your axle before X-mas. Sorry it has been this long, its just been crazy with work and family I havent really had any free time or days yet.

let me see how the next couple days go. Maybe Sunday is a possibility! Right now Im not sure cuz the wife is really sick, the kid is getting sick and we're SUPPOSED to go to a B-day party on saturday so I dont know if I will be able to get out at all this weekend, if not maybe next then. Thanks Jeremy. oh PM me your number so I can get ahold of you if or when I can get out to fontucky.

I'm heading out to LA area on Sunday morning to drop off some stuff at crackers. I can bring it back with me. I don't really run the high desert for work anymore but I can bring it back to Beaumont area. Can't promise getting it to the high desert but if someone wants to meet me on the way back that'll work too. Just lemme know.

I'm heading out to LA area on Sunday morning to drop off some stuff at crackers. I can bring it back with me. I don't really run the high desert for work anymore but I can bring it back to Beaumont area. Can't promise getting it to the high desert but if someone wants to meet me on the way back that'll work too. Just lemme know.

That would probably work for me. We are supposed to go to a party for my wife's grandma in Grand Terrace on Sunday, so I could possibly drive my own car and then take a side trip to Beaumont to grab it.

Thanks CrazyJim,

~R

I think that if CrazyJim can get it to Beaumont that will work the best for me. Let me know if you are going to be able to get it for sure and then I'll contact you to make plans to pick it up.
Thanks,
~Reed

Hey I am glad to see that there a few different possibilities coming together to get this axle to you Reed. So here is my Cell number for who ever ends up coming thru to pick up. 626-278-2421. Also I will be gone all morning till mid afternoon on Saturday, if someone is coming just call me and I will have my dad or someone meet here to pass the axle along.

Thanks alot everyone and Happy holidays.

Back