• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To Taco Truck or not for Goatfest Friday night???

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in, but i don't know if i can eat enough tacos to make it worth his while to come out there by myself... unless he works for beer :D

well if any of you guys live in areas where tacos are sold you would know that they stay out pretty late. Im sure if he's interested in getting his business out he would stay for a good couple hours.. im thinking say 6-10 or later? i dunno, im just putting this out there so i can see if its worth it to him and those of us who love/ like tacos. PLus, you guys might enjoy the food enough to hire him for shindigs and what not. I've known Rafael for a while know.

We go back to our days with Honda's and turbos, then it went to RC's crawlers. :p

Man I love taco trucks, this sounds almost worth flying out for now :D

Wow, Julio has a friend with a taco truck, who would have guessed......?

Pretty cool idea Julio, get him out to TDS, he could kill it there!

So he got back to me today and said he couldnt make it. sucks! oh well, i tried! we can still have tacos, just bring your favorite carne asada and some small tortillas and ill cook. I have a small propane grill we can use. I still want tacos dammit! im gonna try and make some guacamole tomorrow.

Back