• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest parts train?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I am need of one stock UCA. If you are coming to GF and have an extra can I have it?

Also is there anyone coming that needs stuff trained from the Desert to GF? Or do you need it trained from GF back up here?

Let me know before Friday and I pick up your stuff.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've thrown all my stock UCAs at various people who annoy me but I should have enough room to carry one up if somebody gets it my way between now and then. I work in downtown and live in the South Bay.

I have some TJ UCAs I can bring assuming they are what you need (regarding length) and I get my Comanche engine to idle and not stall.

I have some TJ UCAs I can bring assuming they are what you need (regarding length) and I get my Comanche engine to idle and not stall.

Quit being such a wuss, if you're idling you're losing hte race anyway.

Quit being such a wuss, if you're idling you're losing hte race anyway.

I have figured out that if I unplug the IAC it idles at a svelt 2300 RPMs :gee:

Thanks fellas. I just need a stock upper. The MJ donated it's RE arms to a friend in exchange for some DBs. Stockers will be fine on a street queen. Sadly my spare stock UCA donated it's bushing to another guys front axle.

Thanks fellas. I just need a stock upper. The MJ donated it's RE arms to a friend in exchange for some DBs. Stockers will be fine on a street queen. Sadly my spare stock UCA donated it's bushing to another guys front axle.

'k

I will toss them in the bed of the truck.

Now I need to see if I can make it :repair:

i got some bus seats for you buddy hahaha if still want let me know and ill bring ya 1 or 2. XXXX it ill bring 2 anyway and someone will take em and price went down for goatfest to hook up some brew and take em home

i got some bus seats for you buddy hahaha if still want let me know and ill bring ya 1 or 2. XXXX it ill bring 2 anyway and someone will take em and price went down for goatfest to hook up some brew and take em home

Campfire seating.

Back