• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ruby T-case

Yes, it will bolt up just fine as long as you have a 23 spline output shaft in your transmission ('91+). You need to change the stock balancer flanges to yokes on the front and rear outputs in order to use your driveshafts, and just use some threaded rod and some small heims for shifter linkage, and you're good.

I have on in my trail rig and I'm very happy with the 4:1.

I used my factory linkage,no mods at all the OR241 fit perfectly!

If your intent is a new case, give JB Conversions a call and they will set it up to fit. I had mine configures to use stock XJ u-joints to make the conversion easier...

I have a 2000 with the aw4 tranny and what year t case that i need to look for? and were can i get the balancer flanges to yokes thanks for the input so far

you can get the yokes through JB conversions. For my shifter, i cut a hole in the floor and bolted a box end wrench to the shifter and do it manually through the floor.

wow i just looked at this link do u really have to do all this

No, you don't. But that thread contains lots of good information when it comes down to spline count, speedometer hookup, shifter modification etc. It seems in every case, everyone does everything a little different.

He is installing Teraflex 2Lo as well. The case it's self is a direct bolt-in, but he is modifying first.

:thumbup:

Scott

I ordered mine from JB and had them change the yokes out,there wasn't any charge for them.
2427825-R1-036-16A.jpg

you can get the yokes through JB conversions. For my shifter, i cut a hole in the floor and bolted a box end wrench to the shifter and do it manually through the floor.
ok but u can just hook it up to your stock 4wheel drive shifter right and what year do i need to look for

ok but u can just hook it up to your stock 4wheel drive shifter right and what year do i need to look for

Any TJ Rubicon case....Yes it will hook right up to your 4wd shifter, you make or may not have to do some minor adjustments. If im not mistaken your probably going to need a new rear DS due to the length. At least i did, but i was doing other stuff at the same time so that might have contributed also.

Back