• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUGE thanks to xcm and yamadevil!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Matt (xcm) and Jeremy (yamadevil) worked their asses off helping me get the fab work done to get my coilovers in, and without their help there is absolutely no way i would have gotten it done.

I need to pick up a couple of bolts and some other small things and the jeep will be done. I will be at goatfest for sure!

Here's a cellphone pic i took this morning, i'll get some more pics tomorrow of the setup and post em up, I'm exhausted right now. :wave1:

148538_1578908606298_1643138606_1382588_1424533_n.jpg

It was all good bro. now you can hit a crater at 90 mph hahaha also good to meet and work with ya Matt it was one hell of a mad fab crew

Looks great Grimm!!!! I'm a bit jealous......put my $400 front lift on and checked it today....cycles about 12.5"

You have a build thread or more pics?

Looks great Grimm!!!! I'm a bit jealous......put my $400 front lift on and checked it today....cycles about 12.5"

You have a build thread or more pics?

He's got some pics on FB

Looks great Mike, glad you will have it out there this weekend! Thanks Matt and Jeremy for helping him out!

DSCF3322.jpg

DSCF3305.jpg

DSCF3320.jpg

DSCF3326.jpg

I'm going to try to cut the pocket and get the resi's mounted tomorrow. then get the wiring and all that crap put back together and where it needs to go, and secured. once i get some new unitbearings i can put the axles back in and brakes on, then its test drive time :D

yep. after goatfest 1st on the list is to get the trackbar and steering taken care of. It's going make itself a problem this trip i think, lol. The steering moreso than the bar first.

Back