• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get owners/service manuals???

Read the sticky about Factory Service Manuals at the top of the forum. NAXJA does not condone theft in any way, shape or form.

EBay is a place to look for sure. Be warned that the disc based copies are almost certainly illegal burned copies. I don't think that electronic copies were published for a 1990 XJ anyway.

For Mopar vehicles, http://www.techauthority.com is the place to start. There are other places that do sell authorized copies.

eBay or the Junkyard for an Owners Manual. I got a used hard-copy of the Factory Service Manual, complete with authentic coffee and grease stains, on eBay for about $45. They come up fairly regularly.

Yeah for liability and copyright infringement issues, linking to electronic copies is verboten on this forum. Perfectly understandable that the forum admins don't want the grief that lawyers can bring. It's not like its hard to find them using Google though.

Avoid the Haynes and Chiltons crap as they after miss steps or are just plain wrong. For a 1990 the factory manual is pretty dang thin. The only thing I really use it for is torque values and the wiring diagram (which has a few minor errors as well). I have a hardcopy FSM from a 1995 which is way better if you're trying to do something like rebuild an AX15 regardless of the year.

Back