• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Height Springs

xjdaddy

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. My DD has a severe case of the rear sags. I carry about 500 lbs in the rear at all times for work. Anyone know what would be the best option to lift it up. I have considered a full length RE AAL or maybe a 1.25" RE Shackle. However the front part is getting pretty S shaped. Anyone know where to get full leaf packs at the factory height that will hold up better. BTW, I am at 78K miles. Thanks....

I'm thinking you may have to 'shuffle' your own pack. Adding a leaf or two from a donor pack of the same width.

have you ever thought about getting those springs helpers?

An old post...but did you ever resolve this issue? I'm probably going to add a Rancho RS60913 AAL (should be ~1 - 1.5" of lift) soon, maybe this weekend. If you want I can let you know how it works out.

I put the RE 2.5 inch AAL on and it lifted way too much. It looks kind of funny but I am figuring it will settle over time. Also I had to to a 1 inch t-case drop and still I have a few vibes. Thinking about getting some 1.5 inch spacers for the front and a SYE, then it should look about right....

Back