• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Halloween costume pic thread

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Thought this would be a fun thread... Post a pic of your costume, your kids, or a good one you have seen! Anyone decorate their jeep? Post it up! :scottm:

Photo0251.jpg

Photo0255.jpg

Photo0256.jpg

Photo0257.jpg

Photo0258.jpg

I saw a white XJ with BIG spiders on it on Bear Valley Rd in Apple Valley infront of the Vet"s office. I should have stopped to take a pic. Here is my wife, nephew and dog, Happy Haloween!
103110039.jpg

I saw a white XJ with BIG spiders on it on Bear Valley Rd in Apple Valley infront of the Vet"s office. I should have stopped to take a pic. Here is my wife, nephew and dog, Happy Haloween!

i see that xj everyday, we have a lot of nice xj up here in the high D. 2 of which are right outside

So every year, my friends and I put on a haunted house. The first pic is Sam and I scaring kids in a "crashed" 1965 FJ45 Land Cruiser which had a fog machine spitting smoke out from the hood and zombie drivers...teaching them not to drink and drive.

attachment.php

Then there is another room with flashing lights and scary animals that pop out at you. Here's a good reaction:

attachment.php

scare (Small).jpg Kids1 (Small).jpg

Back