• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Farewell run

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at making my last run in SoCal in Big Bear the weekend of the 13th. I have never ran any trails up there and would like to check a few out before I move. Thinking of renting a cabin for the weekend coming up friday then wheeling on sat and sun. Just wondering if there was any interest out there to join.

I will be wheeling Saturday morning in Big Bear for a few hours. Not sure which trail I will run but I have the 1st 1/2 of the day free.

Come to goatfest, it's not too far of a drive from big bear you can leave the cabin in the morning, catch a ride and see some killer crawling, then head back to big bear in the evening! Saturday in JV will be plenty of fun :D

Come to goatfest, it's not too far of a drive from big bear you can leave the cabin in the morning, catch a ride and see some killer crawling, then head back to big bear in the evening! Saturday in JV will be plenty of fun :D

What Grimm said... Just do GoatFest Sat, and Big Bear Sunday if you want...

I'm seeing a trend here, Paul. Might as well go with it... =)

Personally, I prefer trees to sand, but let me know what your final plans are...I could even meet you up in BB on Sunday morning, and we just run 1 day. Realistically, if we don't have a crap ton of people, we could probably see most of the decent trails in big bear in one day.

P.S. Call or text me with an answer, I don't get on this site much anymore :D

Personally, I prefer trees to sand, but let me know what your final plans are...I could even meet you up in BB on Sunday morning, and we just run 1 day. Realistically, if we don't have a crap ton of people, we could probably see most of the decent trails in big bear in one day.

P.S. Call or text me with an answer, I don't get on this site much anymore :D
Hey dude, if you have a open passenger seat ill split the gas with you!

This weekend may not work for me, just got an email that my uncle Died of terminal cancer. Not sure when the services are going to be, but there is talk of Friday. Man this is the second time I have gotten news like this while being away from home, luckely I'll be home in time for his funeral.

This weekend may not work for me, just got an email that my uncle Died of terminal cancer. Not sure when the services are going to be, but there is talk of Friday. Man this is the second time I have gotten news like this while being away from home, luckely I'll be home in time for his funeral.
My condolances Paul.

Sorry to hear that, Paul. Let me know when is good for you and we'll find some time to make a final run for ya...even if it requires me to call in sick.

Back