• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shooting M&G

I might be up for a shooting M&G, I don't post on here too much and I think it'd be cool to meet some of you guys.

As far as the family shooting center goes, it is a nice place to shoot as long as you get there early or it's snowing out. The snow seems to drive everyone off, even though the pistol/rifle range is covered. But if you decide to go late on a nice, sunny day it gets crowded fast (I should know, I used to work there for about a year). I'd be up for shooting somewhere in the mountains though

OK... anybody know of a good spot in the mtns?

X2

My rifle is finally complete and I need a nice place where I can sight it in. From everything I have seen and read about the ranges here, they just don't compare to the one I am used to. I would much rather go up to the hill for some shooting anyway.

P.S. Anyone here varmint hunt?

I'd be down for some shootin'. Don't have a rifle, but have a number of pistols between the wife and I, plus a couple of shotguns if anyone wants to bust some clays.

Back