• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME lift help Please

Nick

NAXJA Member #690
I've tried contacting RJ at Authorized Vehicle 4X4 for two weeks with no response. Does anyone know if that outfit is still around? I'm doing the standard OME comfort lift with new lower control arms from RE. I also know from research that the front end always dips lower than the rear with the OME kits. I know that there are vehicle to vehicle differences, but what is the "correct" size coil spacer I should use to level it out? Also, any comments on who has "good" prices on OME???

www.dpgoffroad.com talk to dirk. My shocks just arrived today cant wait to get them on. They are great to work with and the best prices I have found.
DIG IT!

I installed mine without any spacers and the vehicle is level. I know that it's a pain to do something again, but you might want to try it without any spacers and then if it needs them go that way.

As for where to get it, I bought mine through Rocky Road Outfitters, www.summitoffroad.com

Robert

I installed the lift on my DD this past weekend and I came out sitting level as well. Your leaf springs may be .5" or so bigger when you first install, but theyll settle down.

Why the new LCAs?

Hey Nick, Sorry about that...been incommunicado lately!

Call ya in 5...

I installed the OME lift. No problems. I also added the 2" coil spacers. When lifting the rear I used the really beefy rear shackles. All from Rocky Road Outfitters.

The Jeep still flexes great and the ride is great too.

Back