• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

t case tranny input change

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
i took of the four bolts on the front of the case, then i took the snap rings off now how do i pull the bearing out? i was told that i could jsut change that by just pulling that stuff off! DO i have the pull the whole t case apart? (that sux)

o ya it is a 231

thanx
stoney

I'm sorry.......

I gave you SPOBI! AGH! It has been a while since I pulled those two T/Cases appart and I thought I pulled the input gear and bearing through the front but after going in the shop a min. ago I see I was wrong. My sinceerest appologies. This is a public appology for spreading SPOBI! Hope you are not too mad! :)

O well don't worry bout it! its all good! just a bummer i have to pull the case apart

stoney

Good Luck.....

And let me know if it works.

put the t case in! it was pretty simple every went together fine!! still haven't tested it yet!

stoney

So did the gears mesh well on inspection? Or did they seem to grind some?

NOPE they were blingin in there like a glove! so as soon as i get a driveline i can test it! thanx alot!

stoney

Back