• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats the napa part number for orings for the fuel rail?

poomero

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be swapping my injectors and i need to get the o rings for the fuel rail so when i pull it off i have new ones to put back in. Does any one know what it is?

I was going to be a jerk and say look em up online, but xcm did it for you. Talk about role reversal (I work for napa) :D when I replaced mine I bought the kits that only come with the big orings without looking, and was irritated to find that I needed the small orings as well. Get the complete kits and save yourself the headache ;)

are these for the injectors or for the fuel rail? I have a 90 xj with a renix. i need the ones for the rail and it didnt have much info on the site for napa. thanks for the help guys.

those are the injector rings, i couldn't find the ones for the fuel rail on my MJ when we did the motor swap and i resealed everything. we ended up re-using the original one because it still felt smooth. I'll see if i can locate a number for ya.

83502745 and 83503637 i came up with thes but napa doesn't have them. i think i have to go to the dealer for them.

this kit (number 212085) has the 2 fat orings that go on the injector on the bottom, and the small one that goes from the rail to the injector.

92275.jpg

There is nothing listed for the oring that's inside the quick disconnect on the incoming fuel line from the tank though. maybe someone has an OEM number for it :dunno: That's the one I didn't replace.

that number interchanges to a Napa part number of: 212305
The other number will not interchange.

here is a pic, its the insert for the quick disconnect and comes with the orings.

708836.jpg

has to come direct from the NAPA supplier though, no NAPA warehouse in the US stocks it. The supplier shows 962 in stock however :D Most of that type of stuff is made by dorman, you might have better luck checking another supplier.

good luck :cheers:

thanks for the help on this. I will call tomorrow and order it and should get this done next weekend. Thanks again.

It's called a "repair package". Hard to tell from the pic, but there's part of the plastic lock that remains behind with the seals. They are actually pretty cheap at the dealer. You insert it into the hose or FPR until it snaps into place, remove the center plug and reconnect until it snaps again.

If you want to try reusing your old ones, don't lose the spacer. Put the parts on the male end of the rail feed, and the hard line to the FPR connector before reconnecting. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy.

whats scary, is none of my fuel rail disconnects have that spacer!

ive had leaks in the past, but it was due to crud buildup inside the female part of the QD.

Back