• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GEAR CHANGE GROUP BUY OFFER!

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
Here at Justdifferentials.com we have had great success with group buy offers on another forum and thought we'd try and offer it to the NAXJA crowd. This offer is only valid once we have 20 interested buyers. The group buy will end at the end of OCTOBER. You are buying a premium gear and not the bottom of the barrel line that other competitors are offering. Our gears come with a 2 year warranty vs. the standard 1 year warranty.

*You must purchase all 4 of these items to be eligible: FRONT & REAR GEARS AND INSTALL KITS

D30R-456R-NG or D30R-488R-NG
MK D30F

M35-456-NG or M35-488-NG
MK M35

COST IS $435 during this offer. THAT'S OVER 20% OFF!!!

OR

C8.25-488-NG
MK C8.25-B

*If you have a Chrysler 8.25 you can only get 4.88's(not offered by the competition) and the cost is $490. THAT'S 20% OFF AS WELL!!

We have 4340 front axle kits available in 27 or 30 spline and rear axle upgrades as well. ALL types of lockers from Lock Rights to ARB's in stock on our shelf! We can save you additional money at this time on these items as well if you are participating in the group buy.

YOU MUST EMAIL ME to be eligible.

PLEASE INCLUDE "NAXJA GROUP BUY CODE21641" IN THE SUBJECT LINE

PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL:

-NAME
-PHONE NUMBER
-SHIPPING ADDRESS
-YEAR MAKE & MODEL
-CURRENT GEAR RATIO
-CURRENT AXLE CONFIGURATION
-WHAT RATIO YOU WANT
-IF YOU WANT LOCKERS
-IF YOU WANT 4340 FRONT AXLE KITS
-IF YOU WANT AXLE REAR AXLE UPGRADE
-WHAT SIZE T-SHIRT YOU WANT

CONTACT must be made by email...no calls, no PM's just email me when you are ready to pull the trigger with the requested info and I can send you a PayPal invoice or I will call you for a credit card. Thanks.

I'm happy to answer any questions via phone, email, pm. But when you are ready to order please keep it simple and follow the instructions to keep it easy on our end.

[FONT=&quot]- easy/safe transaction process
- a great "package" price.
- well stocked supply- order fill rate.[/FONT]

NITRO is recommended by "ZUK" at gearinstalls.com

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]Nitro Ring & pinions feature a 2 year warranty are made from 8620 forgings using state-of-the-art CNC machining processes. Strict tolerences ensure precision fitment and hassle free installation. Computer controlled lapping processes result in an excellent contact pattern and a quiet running setup that will last. Also includes color multi page installation guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 DAYS LEFT!!!

We only need 7 more orders guys, STEP IT UP!

These are some of the best gears on the market and are in stock! We are an actual distributor and not some guy sitting on a computer in his underwear selling parts. We pride ourselves in knowing what we are talking about and having real world experience.

Check it out....we have a real warehouse even! :cool:
attachment.php
attachment.php

warehouse.jpg arbshelf2.jpg

I emailed you... just waiting for a reply...

I know the sale is long over, but I need a price on Dana 30 rev 4.88, master install kit, bare case. Also Dana 35 4.88 and master install kit. Shipped to 95363. Thanks

Back